The official website of All India ITR allows taxpayers to check income tax refund status online from the comfort of one’s home.
Return of Income is a specified form containing details of income earned by a taxpayer in a financial year and the taxes paid upon the income to the Income Tax Department. There are different forms for Returns of Income, a selection of which are filed depending upon the status and nature of the claims. Tax experts at All India ITR are there to guide individual taxpayers as well as corporations to e-file Income Tax Returns.
The registration process at All India ITR is easy and quick. Simply go to the login page and follow through the registration process by entering the following details:
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Then click the agreement box and submit the registration.
Prepare Early for next ITR filing
- Least complicated ITR e-filing in the industry
- E-file your ITR in a few simple steps
- Expert Assistance over Chat and Email
- Toll Free Support available at
- Click to go through the procedure for e-filing here
How to check for Income Tax Refund status through All India ITR
- Visit our “Income Tax Refund Status” page.
- Enter all the required details like your Personal Account Number (PAN), the assessment year, your Date of Birth and email address in the given fields.
- After entering the details, click “Submit”.
- A pop-up screen will appear showing a progress bar which can take a few minutes.
- The Income Tax Refund Status will then be displayed on the screen.
All India ITR makes Income Tax Filing convenient and reliable with our online filing option. Taxpayers can now count on a procedure where you do not have to visit the Income Tax Office for filing returns. All the tedious steps involved in filing for return is just a click away.
How to check Income Tax Refund status through Call
- Taxpayers who do not have access to internet can call our help desk number- 1800-425-2229 and ask about the status of your income tax return.
Benefits of E-filing Income Tax Return
- Online filing of ITR makes it much easier to complete the process without facing any traffic. The last date for E-filing ITR is 31st July of every year.
- You can file ITR in advance to avoid any penalty or charges.
- It helps to create a good financial history in a much faster and easier way. Online history is much favoured by a lot of organisations.
- You get ITR-V ready in your hand which is an important proof of tax history.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can any taxpayer e-file for Income Tax Return?
Yes, any taxpayer can file for Income Tax Returns at All India ITR. Even if the taxpayer does not have any knowledge about taxes, All India ITR will provide a step-by-step guide and assist with e-filing for returns.