At All India ITR, we highly regard Data Protection Laws and have constructed our privacy policies, according the stated regulations. This page states and confirms our uses limitations and liability towards information used through this site. We strictly recommend that you must go through each word of this page before starting any process with us or subscribing to any of our services. To be our user and subscribe all our offered services, you must agree with our policies stated here.
Personal information collected by us
- Visiting our website does not require any personal information unless you proceed with subscribing any services.
- We collect personal data such as name, address, IP address, email address and contact number only.
- This information is collected when you register with us or subscribe our services.
- Other personal information that you will enter during any process will not be accessed by us at any circumstances without taking authorized permission from you.
- If you are sharing any personal information of your spouse or family members with us, then we will assume that you have taken permission from them.
Preserving and using the collected information
- The information we collect and store with us will be used only for statistical analysis towards calculating our website performance.
- We also use this data for our own marketing purposes but we never share or forward this information to any other organizations.
- To use the collected information for marketing purposes also, we will take your rightful consent first as we respect your privacy.
- At no circumstances, the collected data will be shared outside our organization without taking your consent.
- We will only share this information if we receive any legal orders or summon or warrant from any legal or Judicial Authority of India.
The Help Center and FAQ pages
- Any comment made by you in our Help Center and FAQ pages will be visible to others whoever will access our website.
- These sections of our website may have additional conditions for using them.
- The comments or discussion made in our pages by other users does not reflect our own views. These are strictly personal views of that particular user.
- We will only transfer any information to a third party if we merge or sell our business to them.
- In such circumstances, the third party will have to agree with our stated policies in here.
- However, for such instances, you will be notified beforehand to make your decision about keeping your data with us or not.
- All our subsidiaries have the right to access the non-personal data such as cookies or IP address for statistical analysis.
- We use secure server connections for all our web pages to make it extremely safe for your data uses.
- Such server’s guarantees security of information transmitted through the web.
- However, the security for transmitting data over the web platform cannot be guaranteed for 100% due to the strange nature of the internet.
Using the Cookies
- When you browse through our website, it automatically stores your website cookies.
- The stored cookies will be only used to analyze our website performance and we will never share it with any third party in any circumstances.
- Any changes made from our end will be posted on this page as soon as they come into action.
- It is your responsibility that you go through our policies before choosing any services with us.