Faster, easier and secure gateway to e-file income tax return

ITR Filing For Non Residential Indians and Indians

Got a query? Ask All India ITR

Get Quick Answer For Any Tax Related Queries From Our Experts


Our NRI plan is exclusively designed for non resident Indians and Indians who are working in abroad. This package includes assistance with tax filing procedure and file uploading assistance.


(excluding service tax)

  • Unlimited expert advisory session until you get satisfied

  • Get the best answers to your tax and finance queries

  • Be assured to be guided with the right advise

Package Details

This plan includes personalized CA assistance who will help you with all the required formalities needed for income tax E-filing. Any Indian citizen working outside India on a client location can avail this package for easy tax E-filing. Also, Indian citizen who have bank account outside India can subscribe this package or and foreign national working in India can subscribe this package.

Why you must select this package?

  • It is affordable
  • Best services assured
  • Assistance from experinecd CA's

Plan Inclusions:

  • Tax planning advice.
  • Personal CA assistance
  • Tax calculation according to foreign and domestic income
  • Availing DTAA or Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
  • Declaring FA, FSI, and TR during tax filing
  • Foreign asset declaration assistance
  • Email and calling support during business hours

Documents Required:

  • Details of any Income earned in India
  • Bank account - NRE / NRO account statement (if any)
  • - Discuss With Our Expert
  • - Purchase a Plan
  • - Upload Documents
  • - Review your Computation Sheet
  • - E filing
  • - Get Acknowledgement (ITR-V) after E-filing
2 Days Estimate
Q. How do CA-Assisted plan works?
With our NRI plan, you get a personal CA assigned for your tax filing job which include tax preparation, document upload, and form submission.
Q. Do you offer phone support in this plan?
Yes we do, but most of the communications are made through emails.
Q. How do I determine my residential status?
Residential status depends on the number of days spend in India. If you are an Indian citizen living in abroad, then your status will be counted as NRI and if you are a foreigner and residing in India from last 182 days then you will be considered as a resident.
Q. I hold stock of a foreign company as RSU/ESOPs. Which plan should I opt for?
You must subscribe our NRI plan as you will get personal CA assistance from our expert CA's regarding all tax filing formalities.

For enquiries, call us on

:1800 419 9661