Terms & Conditions
This page states all the terms and conditions of All India ITR that will comply with all agreements done between you and the company. You are strongly advised to go through this page to understand our legal terms before associating with us.
- Our website is a global website and can be accessed or viewed from any location around the world.
- Such global availability in internet platform does not mean that we provide services globally. Our services are specific to India and we do income tax E-filing for Indian nationals only.
- Before starting with subscribing any services with us, please confirm that your area comes under our service map.
- Services are provided as per described in the business agreement and it is advisable that you should not use any services without such legal agreement.
- To subscribe our services, you must need to register with us which requires you to agree with our terms and conditions.
- By accepting our terms and conditions you agree for a contractual relation with us. This relation will be solely maintained between you and us, no third party will be allowed to interfere with it.
- Registering with our income tax E-filing services gives us permission to request data access from Income Tax Department for future improvement.
- Also, you agree to give us permission for calculating your tax return on behalf of you and get permission to access the information provided by you.
- We do not take any liabilities for delay in services such as late-issue of income tax refund caused by technical, mechanical or natural reasons.
- Selecting email and SMS alert services with us gives us full rights to send such communication medium to you.
- We always take full payments in advance before providing services to any of our customers.
- Amount varies for each service we provide and we are the sole decision maker to finalize the amount.
- Failure to make payments or getting payments from your account will cancel the services you have selected.
- We will also provide legal invoices for all the payments you make with us.
- To get information regarding our Refund Policies, please visit our refund policy pages.
- We do not take any liabilities for any losses caused by lack of information provided by you.
- We also do not take liabilities for any delay caused by the Indian IT department in processing your Income Tax Forms or Income Tax Refund.
- We do not take any liabilities for any third party advertisement that might pop-up when you access our website. Clicking on such links are strictly your responsibility.
At All India ITR, we reserve the rights to change or modify any of our terms and conditions without any prior notice. But once changes are made and finalized, all our existing clients and prospective clients will be notified immediately through email or SMS communication.