Faster, easier and secure gateway to e-file income tax return

ITR E-filing Services for Freelancers and Professionals

Got a query? Ask All India ITR

Get Quick Answer For Any Tax Related Queries From Our Experts


Our Freelancers and Professionals plan is exclusively designed for the taxpayers who require a speedy tax e-filing process. With us, you just need to get associated and we will take care of your taxation needs. Our packages also include expert advisory sessions from our professional Tax Experts.

Rs. 3499/- onwards

  • Unlimited expert advisory session until you get satisfied

  • Get the best answers to your tax and finance queries

  • Be assured to be guided with the right advise

Package Details

This plan is perfect for individuals who are working as a freelancer or as a professional such as Doctors, Lawyers, Fashion Designers or Commission Agents etc. With this plan, you will avail an error-free speedy tax e-filing process combined with expert help. All India ITR provides you multiple tax e-filing ways to choose from which include self-filing and assistive tax e-filing through our Tax Experts.

Why you must select this package?

  • It is affordable
  • Less time-consuming
  • Assured error-free tax filing
  • Assistance from experienced CA's

Plan Inclusions:

  • Advisory session with experts
  • Personal tax filing assistance during business hours through mail and phone
  • Tax saving and planning advice
  • Tax computation by the experts
  • Assistance in advance tax filing
  • Confirmation of ITR filing
  • Information on tax refund status
  • CA support during business hours through mail and phone

Documents Required:

  • Form 16A / 26S
  • Bank statements
  • Saving Certificates
  • PAN details
  • Aadhar Number
  • - Subscribe to the plan
  • - Upload documents
  • - Review Computation Sheet
  • - Complete e-filing
  • - Obtain ITR-V
  • - Get Acknowledgement (ITR-V) after e-filing
  2 Days Estimate
Q. How will you help me in tax saving?
Firstly, we need to go through your saving investments and bank statements, after that, we will advise you with maximizing your tax savings.
Q. I am a Web Designer and work from home as a freelancer. Which ITR should I File?
If you are working as a freelancer and earn less than INR 50 Lakhs a year, then you need to file ITR 4(SUGAM) to e-file income tax return. If you earn over INR 50 lakhs, then you need to file your return using form ITR 3.
Q. I am a Fashion Designer and work as a professional, which plan should I choose?
It depends upon your overall income and other earning details. Please get in touch with our expert advisers to find out the most suitable one for yourself.
Request for a callback from us
Name is required.
Please enter valid Name.
Email is required.
Please enter valid Email.
Mobile Number must be 10 Digits.
Please enter valid Mobile Number (In digits Only).
Comment is required.

For enquiries, call us on

:1800 419 9661