In order to provide the best possible services for individual taxpayers as well as business entities, All India ITR has designed its service packages to meet the requirements of a wide section.
At All India ITR, we take esteemed pride in delivering impeccable services to meet the satisfaction of our clients. We are constantly striving towards improving our execution by delivering flawless accounting assistance, expert financial consultant, and easy tax filing procedure.
If our clients are not fully satisfied with any of our services and get in touch with us, we prioritize our focus in correcting the situation.
This page is dedicated to the policies of All India ITR regarding the refund policy. As stated per the policy of our company, refund payments will be applicable only in exceptional cases under the strict module.
Policies regarding issuing refund
- No refund will be paid if buyers cancel our services due to personal issues of theirs. State services can be stopped but no reimbursement will be produced from our end.
- The refund will be issued only if a duplicate payment has been debited due to technical error from our side.
- If we miss-calculate any charges, then we will issue back the amount immediately after making appropriate investigations.
- Refund requests must be made within 5 working days from the day the payment was made.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days from the date request was submitted.
- We can cancel a processed refund payment if we notice misuse of our policies in any manner. This will also lead to cancellation of service you have subscribed with us.
- Requesting a refund by misusing our policies will also restrict you from taking any services in the future from us.
- The communication and request of issuing a refund must be made in writing. All the communication should be done using the email ID with which you have registered with us.
- If you have provided any wrong communication data, the issued refund will be canceled from our side.
- Refunds will be issued only if we fail to provide you the services we have promised.
- We reserve all the rights to issue a refund and the decision will be made solely by us in all circumstances.
- Processing refunds are subject to verification of allegation and information provided. Therefore, it is a time-consuming process.
- Refunds will be issued only after deducting all applicable taxes or finance charges.
On payments made to All India ITR, the advance fees credited by the client is retained in the registered account of the clients. The fees are different for different services we provide. Rates may also vary depending on the completion of the services assigned to us such as providing client portal access, assigning relationship manager, obtaining DIN, the filing of forms, etc.
Refund will be in no form credited back to clients for earned fee due to the resources and working hours invested in delivering the service. All India ITR will also not hold ourselves accountable for refund or credit for the payments made to government entities (filing fees or taxes). Upon meeting the criteria for refund eligibility, All India ITR shall be liable to pay only the fee amount paid by the client as the refund amount.