Every Indian, incorporated company must abide by the government’s rules and regulation. In accordance with the Companies Act, 2013, a private company must comply by with all the rules and laws of business.
The Registrar of Companies (ROC) falls under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and it is the main authority designated to deal with the administration of Companies Act 2013. All the companies incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 must mandatorily file forms, returns, and documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). The filing is processed in an electronic mode within a specific time along with a prescribed fee.
ROC Package Offered by All India ITR
- Compliance by Director.
- Board Report.
- Annual Report.
- Statutory Registers update.
- Update of Statutory Registers.
- Drafting of Notices.
- Annual Filing and its documentation (AOC4, MGT-7).
All India ITR Services
Director Identification Number (DIN)
Director Identification Number is a unique identification number. As per section 266A & 266B of the Companies Act, 1956, DIN is allotted by the central government to a director of a company or to an individual who is going to be appointed as a director in a company.
Documents Required for Application of DIN
The applicant must attach the following documents along with the filled form:
- A high-resolution photo of the applicant.
- Identity proof.
- Residence proof.
- Date of birth proof.
- Father’s name proof (not applicable for foreign nationals).
- In the case of an individual with a single name, the affidavit must be furnished as per the guidelines.
- Foreign nationals must submit a copy of passport.
Why Choose All India ITR for DIN?
By choosing to have your DIN certification done by professional experts at All India ITR you are opting for a system where approval is issued immediately after online filing.
All India ROC Charges
- Charge Creation (paperwork, CIBIL): Loan/Mortgage, Rs. 1,500
- ROC Filing (MGT 1, MGT 7, AOC): Rs. 500 + ROC Fees
- Once P&L and Balance Sheet are approved by BOD then ROC must be filed
Annual Filing Requirements for Private Limited Company in India
As per the mandate of the Companies Act of 2013 and other applicable laws, every company in business with India must file some specific documents with the authorities allotted by the government.
Annual filing of the company includes some documentation. Documents related to the filing of Annual return and information inclusive of the following must be submitted:
- The company’s Financial Statements.
- Certifications of the Office Address which is registered.
- Shares and Debenture details.
- Register of Members.
- Debt details and information about the Management of the Company.
The annual return would also determine the company’s shareholdings structure, the details of securities which have been transferred and any changes in Directorship.
Requirements in Annual Corporate Filings in India
A private limited company must annually file ROC with the required documents. All the companies incorporated in India, inclusive of subsidiaries of joint venture companies, foreign companies, and others as per the Companies Act, 2013 and 1956 must file the following documents alongside the e-Forms with Registrar of Companies.
||All companies must file Form 23AC.
|Profit & Loss Account
||All companies must file Form 23ACA.
||Companies with share capital must file Form 20B.
||Companies without share capital must file Form 21A.
||Companies with capital between Rs. 10 Lakhs to Rs. 2 Crores must file Form 66.
||Description and Timeline
||An auditor can be appointed for up to 5 years and form ADT-1 will be filed 5 times within 5 years. The auditor can be appointed within one month after the company is incorporated.
|Statutory Audit of Accounts
||Companies must prepare its accounts and a Chartered Accountant will audit it mandatorily at the end of the Financial Year. Audit Report will be provided by the auditor along with the Audited Financial Statements.
|Filing of Annual Return (Form MGT-7)
||Within 60 days of an annual general meeting, every Private Limited Company must file its Annual Return for the period of 1st April to 31st March.
|Filing of Financial Statements (Form AOC-4)
||Within 30 days of its annual general meeting, every Private Limited Company must file its Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss Account as well as Director Report.
|Holding Annual General Meeting
||All Private Limited Company must compulsorily assign an AGM in every Calendar Year. The AGM must be held within 6 months from the date of closing of the Financial Year.
|Preparation of Directors’ Report
||Directors’ Report will be prepared after all the information required under Section 134 are mentioned.
All India ITR Services for Income Tax Compliances
- Computation for the quarterly payment of advance tax.
- Filing of Income Tax Returns.
- Tax Audit – This is mandatory if sales, turnover or gross receipts of a business exceeds Rs. 1 Crore in the previous year relevant to the assessment year.
- Filing of Tax Audit Report.